Welcome to the Development Bank of Seychelles
This Line of Credit worth Euros 5 million ( approx SR 80 million) from EIB which was formally signed on Friday 24th August, 2012 by the President of EIB Mr Werner Hoyer, Minister Pierre Laporte representing the Ministry of Finance, Trade and Investment and Mr Roger Toussaint on behalf of DBS will be to assist the small to medium sized private sector projects in Manufacturing (handy-craft work or artisans, food processing, bakery, tailoring, water bottling etc, Fisheries, Agriculture, Renewable Energy, Tourism and Other related services.
For this period only, DBS is promoting the following products in addition to the existing and they are:
• Renewable Energy (Photo Voltaic, Hybrid/Electric Vehicle, Energy Saving appliances & equipment)
• Construction of Commercial Building
- In line with the commitment made by Minister for Agriculture; Mr Bastienne to revive the Agricultura
- In late 2017, Ms Brenda Bastienne was appointed by President Danny Faure as the new Chairperson of t
- Minister Maurice Loustau-Lalanne conducted his first visit to the Development Bank of Seyc