Up to SCR 42 Million financing| 4% interest p.a.| Maximum 15 Years Repayment
The Blue Investment Fund will now remain open so there are no deadlines for submitting your loan application
The Blue Investment Fund is a loan scheme established by proceed of the World's first sovereign blue bond and is intended to support diversification and expansion of sustainable fisheries value chains in Seychelles.
Minimum loan: $ 10,000 (equivalent in Seychelles Rupees)
Personal Contribution: 20%
Locally registered civil society organizations
Locally registered, Seychellois-majority owned firms
- Small and medium sized fisheries enterprises
- Larger public-private partnerships
- Local-foreign Joint Ventures (Local Partner should be the majority shareholder)
Unlike the first call in April 2019, businesses are no longer required to have legally existed for 2 years before applying
How to Apply?
1.Read the current eligible activities instructions and identify the eligible activity that characterizes your proposed project Eligible Activities
2. Before applying check the activities that are ineligible for financing on the Exclusion list
3. If you would like to apply for a BIF Loan please find our Loan Application Process Manual to ease the process
4. Download our Loan application form:
5. Here is a template for your Business plan;
6. Please use our Checklist to make sure you have all your documents ( uncompleted forms will not be accepted).